- What time is drop off? Between 9:00-9:15 a.m. we will be out in front to bring your child from the car to school.
- What time is pick-up? 12:00 Noon.
- Is there extended care? Yes from 12:00 noon until 2:00 p.m. for $10.00 an hour. Drop in basis. No reservation required.
- Are there any enrichment programs? Yes, two: a physical education program as well as a music program comes to all the children twice a month and is included with your tuition.
- Are their extra fees? There is a yearly registration fee, a teachers gift fund at the winter break time, and a once a year donation required.
- Is there any fundraising? NO, we do not believe parents with preschoolers should be asked to fund raise for the school. Instead we ask for a yearly donation, which equates to $20.00 a month on your ten month tuition, or $250.00 a year per family.
- Are the teachers well trained? They all possess an AA degree in Early Childhood Education, with the director pursuing a Masters Degree in Education. We have been teaching anywhere from twelve to twenty five years. As a staff we have seen very little turnover in the past seven years.
- Our ratios are one teacher for every six children.
- We work to create a flexible, loving environment for each family at our school.